3 Ways to Increase Your Chances of Earning a U.S. Visa

If you’ve hoped to move to the United States for a long time, you know that it’s not easy to get a visa to earn temporary or even permanent residency. However, if you have the drive, it’s possible, especially if you reach out to the experts for assistance. Whether you hope to move as an individual or you want your immediate family to come along, there are ways to increase your chances of getting that visa.

Enroll in School

The best immigration attorney Richmond, VA area immigrants consult with recommends you have an actionable plan before you even apply for a visa. Coming to America to pursue higher education is one such plan. Apply for school and make sure you have enough funds to pay for tuition and living expenses. Upon acceptance, you can apply for a temporary student visa. This applies to both pre-grad and post-grad education.

Secure a Job

If you have a job waiting for you, your chances of qualifying for a visa increase exponentially. Whether you apply for a job at a new company or the current company you work for offers you a transfer to an American location, if you have the job offer in hand and enough funds to get your life in the States started, you can apply for either a temporary or a permanent visa, depending on how long your job is likely to keep you in America.

Start a Business

Opening a business on American soil that can provide jobs for at least 10 local citizens is another way to vastly increase the likelihood you’ll get a visa — and your spouse and children under the age of 21 can get visas as well this way. If you have the funds and investors and a business plan ready to present, you’ll likely be granted entry.

Fill out the Challa Law online form or call us today. Our representatives speak a number of languages if you think you’d have an easier time planning your application speaking in your native language. Our goal is to help make your goals happen and show you the way to get the visa that’s best suited to your needs.