- This event has passed.
FREE WEBINAR: Critical COVID Updates for Employers & Foreign Workers
March 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
COVID-19 or the novel coronavirus is disrupting business operations globally and having a profound effect on immigrant employees working for U.S. organizations. Join us on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 10 a.m. to recap some of the most significant regulatory changes and ongoing immigration considerations.
Challa Law Group’s Managing Attorney, Lakshmi Challa, will cover the following topics:
- Managing the H-1B workforce as changing business conditions necessitate layoffs or terminations
- Maintaining critical H-1B and PERM compliance as operations shift to accommodate remote workers
- DOL updates on more flexible I-9 compliance for offices working entirely remotely
- Extending nonimmigrant B-1/B-2 stays (or ESTA status) given the extreme travel conditions
- SEVP’s temporary allowance of adaptations for maintaining F-1 student status and practical training requirements
- Latest on border closures, embassy and consulate limitations, & USCIS cancellations
- USCIS updates on premium processing, original signatures, and “Special Situations” policies
At the end of the presentation, Challa will also address non-case-specific questions that are general in nature. Please register below and feel free to share this message with your interested colleagues, friends, or relatives.For additional questions or information, please email email@example.com.
At Challa Law Group, we are taking measures to safely operate at full capacity and we are ready to assist with your immigration needs.