- This event has passed.
FREE WEEKLY WEBINAR: Critical COVID Updates for Employers & Foreign Workers
May 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Monday, repeating until June 23, 2020
WEEKLY WEBINAR INVITATION: Critical COVID Updates for Employers & Foreign Workers
Thank you for your questions and responses to our first webinar. We will be hosting a weekly webinar every Monday going forward to update you on the most critical updates. Register once and join us every week!
COVID-19 or the novel coronavirus is disrupting business operations globally and having a profound effect on immigrant employees working for U.S. organizations. Join us every Monday at 11 AM EST to recap some of the most significant regulatory changes and ongoing immigration considerations.
Challa Law Group’s Managing Attorney, Lakshmi Challa, will cover the following topics:
- Managing the H-1B workforce as changing business conditions necessitate layoffs or terminations
- Maintaining critical H-1B and PERM compliance as operations shift to accommodate remote workers
- DOL updates on more flexible I-9 compliance for offices working entirely remotely
- Extending nonimmigrant B-1/B-2 stays (or ESTA status) given the extreme travel conditions
- SEVP’s temporary allowance of adaptations for maintaining F-1 student status and practical training requirements
- Latest on border closures, embassy and consulate limitations, & USCIS cancellations
- USCIS updates on premium processing, original signatures, and “Special Situations” policies
At the end of the presentation, Challa will also address non-case-specific questions that are general in nature. Please register at the link below and feel free to share this message with your interested colleagues, friends, or relatives. For additional questions or information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. At Challa Law Group, we are taking measures to safely operate at full capacity and we are ready to assist with your immigration needs.