Temporary (Non-Immigrant) Visas

When you need a temporary visa in Richmond, VA, the team at Challa Law Group can assist you. The non-immigrant visa classification covers a broad range of visas used to enter the U.S. for work, pleasure or study. Some visas are considered ‘dual intent’; you may attempt to obtain permanent residency (a green card) while under that classification. You can receive help from an immigration attorney in Richmond, VA, from our law group. Most non-immigrant visas, however, require you establish the demonstration of non-immigrant intent. This means you should demonstrate that you have a permanent residence in your home country that you have no intention of abandoning. The duration of time you may spend in the U.S. can range from a few days to several years, depending on the visa. In most situations, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may accompany you on a derivative visa. You can hire an immigration attorney in Glen Allen, VA, to help with:

Learn more about receiving temporary visas in Richmond, VA, when you contact us for more information. Whether you are seeking an immigration attorney in Glen Allen, VA, or are interested in meeting with an immigration attorney in Richmond, VA, we are happy to provide you with the assistance you need.